Schedule a time to meet with me or talk by phone!
Leading journals committed to greater data access and research transparency, and to implementing policies requiring authors to make as accessible as possible the empirical foundation and logic of inquiry of evidence-based research
Setting Up Google Scholar To Use In An Off-Campus Computer
Establish Library links in Google Scholar settings in order to discover what the library owns that is in Google Scholar.
1. In Google Scholar, select Settings from the menu in the top left of the screen.
2. Select "Library Links" (left side of screen).
3. Type "University of North Carolina Charlotte" in search box and enter.
4. Select both results, then SAVE.
5. Type "worldcat" in the search box and enter, then SAVE
If you are new to UNC Charlotte, you may want to browse the library's how-to videos and attend one of our drop-in library tours or research 101 sessions.