Edit mode is disabled for linked-box]
While using manuscript collections, please help us preserve our materials by following a few rules:
1. Only use pencil when using Special Collections materials.
2. Use only one folder at a time.
3. Handle documents with care by turning pages in folders as if you were turning the pages of a book.
4. Keep the documents in the same order.
5. Do not place personal items such as paper/notes books on top of Special Collections materials when taking notes.
While most processed archival collections can be searched through Google, there are various tools designed to help you search these collections.