Licensed Resource Use Policy
Licensing restrictions: Electronic resources listed on the Library site are restricted by license agreement to members of the UNC Charlotte campus communities, and, in some cases, to on-site users of the J. Murrey Atkins Library for the purposes of research, teaching, and private study. Under our licenses for electronic resources, users generally may not:
• permit anyone other than authorized users to use the licensed materials
• remove, obscure or modify any copyright or other notices included in the licensed materials
• use the licensed materials for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the sale of the licensed materials.
• mount the materials on an open website
• engage in systematic downloading, distributing, or retaining substantial portions of information
• use software such as scripts, agents, or robots, to retrieve information